WHAT IS AN
Accredited Staging® Professional®?
An Accredited Staging® Professional® (ASP®) is a dedicated professional who has studied and learned the proven and powerful techniques of Staging® homes. An Accredited Staging® Professional® (ASP®) has successfully completed a detailed ASP® course and passed a required thorough examination on preparing homes for sale. Staged® Homes traditionally present themselves better than the competition by being clean, clutter-free, and ready to show to prospective buyers. .An Accredited Staging® Professional® (ASP®) is committed to the principles and practices of marketing properties as Staged® Homes. · By their membership and participation in the International Home Staging Association, IAHSP®, ASPs® are held to professional ethical standards as they follow the IAHSP® Home Staging Code of Ethics.
ASPs® adhere to the standards listed below:
- Renew yearly their detailed ASP® License agreement of membership with Stagedhomes.com, the World's Leader in Home Staging
- Agree to and uphold the ASP® Code of Ethics
- Agree to and Uphold the ASP® Consumer Foundation of Service Creed
- Have and maintain a business license for their ASP® Staging Business as an ASP® Stager.
- Have and maintain a Real Estate License if they are an ASP® Real Estate Agent.
- Obtain and keep current liability insurance as an ASP® Stager and/or Errors and Omissions insurance as an ASP® Real Estate
- To continue their education by returning to additional ASP® Courses to stay up to date in the Home Staging Industry and their
- Hold current active membership in The International Association of Home Staging Professionals®
ASP® and IAHSP® are registered trademarks of Stagedhomes.com® in the United States and other countries.